We recognize that you may be concerned about our use and disclosure of your personal information. Your privacy is very important to us, and the following will inform you of the information that we may collect from you, and how it is used. By using our Web site, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
1. What information are you collecting? We collect personal information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card number, and financial information. We also collect non-personal information, such as a domain name and IP Address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We also collect information about the type of Internet browser you are using, operating system, as well as which of our Web pages you have accessed.
2. How and when do you collect this information? We collect personal information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product sold through our online store, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, and email address. If you create an account, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address, and other information that we request in the registration process If you communicate with us regarding our Web site or our services, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication.
3. How is my information used? We use personal information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services and Web site, fulfilling requests for information, producing and shipping the products that you order, and providing customer support. We use non-personal information for internal purposes, such as maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services and Web site.
4. Security The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties? We will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside third parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing. We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our company, Protect and defend the rights or property of our Web site and related properties Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the our Web site or its related properties
8. What safeguards are in place? We are obligated to protect your personal information by making reasonable security arrangements against such risks as unauthorized access, use, collection, disclosure or disposal. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day operating practices as part of our commitment to protect the personal information it holds.
9. What else should I know about my privacy when online? Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal
information online – for example through e-mail, discussion boards, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages.