Resting bitch face much?
Before I embraced my Inner Bitch I used to be the Queen of resting bitch face until I realized, hiding my emotions, being numb and choosing not to engage or connect with others didn’t make me much of a woman at all. I was ALIVE but not really living. There are 2 sides to Your Inner Bitch one that can be destructive, catty, and just plain mean. The other is empowered, confident and Sexy As F*ck.
If you feel yourself spiraling into lack of emotion, leading with fear, and lack of trust, it’s time to do some inner work.
When you choose to Embrace Your Inner Bitch, the one that leads with Confidence, Poise, and Love you will KNOW that.....
- Fear is and always will be a part of life, but it should never STOP you from doing what you are meant to do.
- No matter what society, family, or friends tell you ITS OKAY TO BE YOU! You are valuable, you deserve to take up space EXACTLY as you are!
- Confidence is not a sin. In fact, a confident woman is one of the most powerful & attractive forces on earth.
- No one can F*ck with you. You are the baddest b*tch out there, you are the BOSS of your life, and you own it.
- It's okay to live in your own lane. Competition doesn't exist for a woman like you. You no longer attempt to BE like everyone else. You embrace your own unique talents and abilities to the fullest.
- Other people's expectations of you no longer matter. A Badass B*tch knows that other people's problems are not her responsibility. It doesn't mean you don't care, but you no longer enable others.
- Haters gonna hate. It comes with the territory. A B*tch in her power is intimidating to those who are vibrating at a different frequency. People will fall away from you, they didn't deserve to be there anyway.
- In the words of Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, "Well-behaved women seldom make History." Enough said!
- A true badass b*tch cares for herself first. She knows that even though society says her role is to be subservient, put her kids or others first and herself last, that just isn't true. When and ONLY when your cup is overflowing, can you truly nurture others.
- You will project confidence even when you aren't feeling it. Because that shit runs through your veins.
- Conforming and normalcy is the fastest way to the death of the soul. "If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be." ~Maya Angelou
Doesn't that sounds absolutely FREEING and EMPOWERING? Embracing Your badass B*tch allows you to walk with confidence and live your life the way you CHOOSE without taking shit from someone else.
So Embrace that Badass B*tch inside and start LIVING life today!